Black Tree Resort is Open for the 2020 Season
Physical Distance Glamping
Connecting with nature and safely connecting with others has never been more important. Black Tree Resort is bridging the gap to provide a clean and safe space to retreat, reconnect and build memories that last a lifetime.
Black Tree Resort is located on 80 acres with 11 private tents. Unlike traditional campgrounds, where neighboring sites are right next to each other, our tents are thoughtfully spaced with privacy and physical distancing in mind. Enjoy a camping experience that’s all your own. As always, Black Tree Resort property provides:
- A single fully furnished wall tent that comfortably sleeps 4
- Tents are located 150-250 feet away from each other
- Each tent includes 2 queen size beds, wood burning stove, electricity, and private table, fire pit and deck with chair and much more.
- Keyed access to your private bathroom & shower
- Drive around the property with your personal golf cart
- Meals delivered to your tent
Here’s what we are doing to keep our guests safe during Covid-19:
· Contactless check-in and check-out process
· Staff will be monitored for symptoms and will wear face masks and gloves
· Food will be prepared according to Colorado Dept. of Health standards
· All meals delivered without person to person contact
· Tents are cleaned thoroughly after each guest. All surfaces and bedding sanitized.
· Private bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized before guests stay
· Community bathrooms will be sanitized twice daily
· Antibacterial hand soap and hand sanitizer will be available
“It is important to find or maintain healthy activities that strengthen your physical and mental health. A healthy mind and body can strengthen your immune system, and nature can provide a valuable refuge…we believe outdoor recreation is especially important in helping Colorado citizens endure the COVID-19 pandemic.” Colorado Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
Black Tree Resort will continue to be flexible and monitor situations based on the CDC and State of Colorado guidelines and react accordingly. As you travel throughout Colorado, face coverings may be required in certain public settings. We appreciate our guests being mindful of official guidelines as they travel throughout Colorado.
For the latest travel alerts and warnings, visit the CDC webpage, Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel.